- All metal roadster conversion using trunk and trunk surround from donor, including hinges and latch. Reinforced as suggested in Velo Rossa™ manual.
- 1973 California donor car
- 350 chevy bored 30 over, balanced, Corvette aluminum heads with 58cc combustion chambers, 1.92 intakes. Performer camshaft. Probably less than 1000 miles on complete build.
- Installation per Jags That Run Manual
- TPI Specialties stand alone EFI system.
- Borg Warner T-56 6 speed from 1996 Firebird, .50 overdrive.
- 3.56 R-200 rear from 280ZX Turbo with turbo CV equipped half-shafts
- Four piston front calipers from 1984 Toyota 4x4 pickup, adjustable proportioning valve
The car is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Asking $7500 or Best Offer.